Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done, ultimately not completing any of it. Productivity and efficiency can be achieved if we could manage time. This module will teach participants how to make the most of their time by getting a grip on their workflow and office space, using planners effectively, and the art of delegating work to others and taking control of your life.
Who should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors and Employees and anyone who wants to get optimum value from their time.
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity
- An action Plan which makes it effortless to practice time management techniques
- Prioritize work according to their importance
- SPIRIT goal setting
- Use chunking effectively
- Be in control