Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in endemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This one-day workshop explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
Who should Attend?
Any and all employees and employers in an organization who are going through the symptoms of stress
- Become familiar with the symptoms of stress
- Learn methods to determine the level of stress
- Our response to stress
- Types of stress and who is susceptible to it
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Understand the causes, symptoms and effects of stress
- Understanding the 3 coping mechanisms for alleviating stress
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
- A changed perspective to manage stress effortlessly
- Tools and coping mechanisms to overcome stress and gain control of your life
- Better lifestyle that is healthy, happy and contented
- More efficiency, more productivity, more peace!