Negotiating to WIN in Tough Times
Building agreement using a well-researched persuasion and negotiation framework and understanding different decision making styles will greatly enhance your success in your business/profession. In this two-day intervention, we provide tools, tips and techniques to sharpen your influencing and negotiation skills in a ‘learn by doing’ workshop mode.
Who should attend?
Senior Leadership teams, Mid-level to Senior level managers, Sales Managers, Commercial teams, Procurement/Purchasing teams, Contract/Legal personnel, Project Management and Sales Personnel and any employee who want to learn the art of negotiating effectively.
- Understand how often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills.
- Recognize the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances.
- Identify the various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
- Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognizing options
- Strategies to deal with aggressive and difficult negotiators
- Provides a negotiation toolkit
- Sharpens your Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Get better focus on building agreement rather than just striking a deal
- Learn the tools to become effective communicators
- Would recognize and respond to tricks in negotiation
- Will be able to separate the people from the problems
- Learn to deal with aggressive and difficult negotiators
About the Trainer
T. Chendil Kumar or CK as he is fondly referred to is a Globe-trotting Master Trainer and Keynote Speaker. CK is a Civil Engineer by training and a trainer by choice with 20 years’ experience in sales and marketing. Trained at the Harvard Law School on ' teaching negotiation in organizations' and also under Dr Robert Cialdini on the 'Principles of Persuasion', CK is a guest Faculty at IIM Bangalore since 2005 focusing on Influencing Skills and Negotiation Skills. He is also a guest Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad and visiting faculty at the Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad. His major clients include TCS, TAFE, Robert Bosch, Nokia, Samsung, Toyota, Volvo, Titan, Tata Motors, Ingersoll Rand, Atkins Global among others. CK is an acclaimed public speaker and has spoken at many TEDx forums in Chennai, Dubai, Salem, Guwahati and Tirupur. He has spoken at the Wharton Sales Club in Wharton Business School campus in Philadelphia on 'PERSUADE without POWER'.