Customer Service Skills
The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This one-day workshop will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
Who should Attend?
Office Assistants, Secretaries, People in Customer Service , Front office
- Understanding the Role of a Customer Service Representative
- Understanding the critical elements of Customer Service
- Developing Customer Service Skills – Rapport building, Listening, Questioning
- The role of Communication in Customer service
- Creating Customer Service Solutions
- Knowing What Your Customer Really Wants
- Developing your Telephone Skills
- Working with Difficult Customers and Handling Objections
- Establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage