Conflict Resolution Skills
Conflicts have created polarization within the organization. Precious man-hours have been lost and productivity has taken a dive. However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships. Conflict is a necessary part of organizational growth, our personal growth and development. This workshop helps you understand how they can be managed effectively and gives you specific tools to handle specific types of conflicts.
Who should attend
Managers, Department heads, Senior supervisors, Team leaders and personnel who need to develop their conflict resolution skills to get the best out of their teams. Employers and Employees who are looking out for enhanced performance and productivity.
• Understand what conflict is and how it can escalate.
• Understand the types of conflict and the stages of conflict.
• Recognize the five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
• Increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
• Develop effective techniques for intervention strategies.
• Become more confident of your ability to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance
• Understand personalities and types and use different tools to handle them differently
• Specific tools, techniques and strategies to handle conflicts
• Learning to respect perspectives
• More empathy with teams