Managing anger productively is something very few individuals and organizations do well. Research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful and productive than those who don’t. This one-day workshop is designed to help give you and your organization that edge.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to gain control of their anger and related emotions and be more rational in their thinking and exchanges with people around them
• Recognize how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behavior.
• Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
• Use an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers.
• Control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger.
• Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
• Communicate with others in a constructive, assertive manner.
• Make use of coping mechanism and strategies after identifying your anger triggers, physical indicators and the intensity
• Learn to control emotions and think logically and rationally
• Help your team safely manage their emotions for a productive environment