top of page
Active Listening Skills
Active listening encompasses the best of communication, including listening to what others are saying, processing the information, and responding to it in order to clarify and elicit more information. This one-day workshop will help participants develop and practice their active listening skills.
Who should Attend?
Managers, Department heads, Senior supervisors, Team leaders and personnel who need to develop their communication and connectivity to understand and be understood . Employers and Employees who are looking out for enhanced performance and productivity.
- Define active listening and its key components
- Identify ways to become a better listener
- Use body language to reflect a positive listening attitude
- Understand the difference between sympathy and empathy, and when each is appropriate
- Be genuine in your communications
- Understand the communication process
- Ask questions, probe for information, and use paraphrasing techniques
- Identify common listening problems and solutions
- Imbibe good listening skills at the workplace.
- Build relationships through empathetic listening
- Better communication at the workplace through reflective listening
- Help your team create a listening mindset using framing, positive intent, and focus
bottom of page